Returns & Exchanges
Need to return something?
We hope you are pleased with your merchandise. However, if you are not completely satisfied, simply return your purchase within 30 days for an exchange or refund of the full purchase price + tax (shipping not included). Please note that products must be in original condition, with no scratches, and must be shipped in the original packaging.
At this time we do not provide prepaid return labels. Customers are responsible for any return postage.
- Contact email@example.com to request a RA (return authorization) number.
- Once you have the RA number, package the item(s) and ship to our warehouse: 1508 S Daniels Rd Heber City, UT 84032
- Drop off the shipment at your nearest mail delivery service or post office. Please note: you are responsible for the shipping cost.
- Be sure to include a copy of your order. We need to know your original order # so we can refund you.
- It’s helpful to us if you specify your reason for returning your order. Feedback helps us to improve.
Please Note: If the return package of the original merchandise is not received within 30 days of receiving the Return Authorization (RA) number, your return will be canceled and refund will not be issued.
We provide a One Year Limited Warranty for all original iStabilizer products. All original iStabilizer products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. At the sole discretion of iStabilizer, any defective product will be repaired or replaced with the same or an equivalent product. All original iStabilizer products must be purchased directly from iStabilizer or from an authorized reseller to be eligible for and covered under the One Year Limited Warranty. A sales receipt from the original iStabilizer authorized reseller is required for warranty service.
Our One Year Limited Warranty does not cover misuse, accidental damage, or abuse. Any damage caused by alteration to an iStabilizer product or by using the iStabilizer product for other than it’s intended use is not covered under warranty. Damage to any non-iStabilizer product is excluded without any limitation. Shipping charges associated with returning any product for warranty service are not covered under the One Year Limited Warranty.