Mount your iPad, iPad mini, or other tablet to any standard tripod – with the iStabilizer tabMount. Use your tablet on a tripod as a teleprompter, or simply to take photos and videos. Just a tiny accessory to make a huge impact in both video and photo quality, the iStabilizer tabMount is a must for professionals and amateur filmmakers and photographers. The iStabilizer tabMount will even cradle your device while in your preferred case*.
If you have a larger tablet like the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, check out our new tabMount PRO. It was designed specifically for larger tablets like the 12.9-inch iPad Pro. Please contact us if you have any questions about this product.
Are you looking for a tripod for your tabMount?
Standard (max height: 1570 mm, 61.8 inches, 5.15 feet)
Compact (max height: 1210 mm, 47.63 inches, 4 feet)
Mini (max height: 1243 mm, 48.93 inches, 4.07 feet)
- Will this hold an iPad and iPad mini? Yes, it holds both devices. The tabMount will hold the iPad from side to side and the iPad mini from top to bottom. If you have the larger iPad Pro, you will need the tabMount PRO instead of the regular tabMount.
- Does this come with a tripod? No, the tabMount is just the tripod adapter. If you want the flexible leg tripod for this, see the tabFlex. This will work with any standard tripod that uses the 1/4″ thread.
- Will this hold a Kindle, Nexus, etc…? It will hold any tablet up to 8.25″ (209mm) wide or tall. If your tablet is taller than 8.25″, or wider than 8.25″, it will not fit. Please note: if the camera on your tablet is right in the middle, it may be blocked when using this product.
- How long will it take to ship? All orders ship within 24-48 business hours (we don’t ship on Sat or Sun). Most shipments will arrive within 4-6 business days in the U.S. You can select your shipping method when you check out. Shipping Details Here
- Do you ship International? Yes, we offer international shipping but we can’t guarantee the time it takes to arrive, it really depends on your local postal service. We’ve seen international shipments arrive within a couple of weeks and in some countries up to a month or two. Please note that international customers are responsible for any potential charges (e.g. import tax, customs duty, etc.) required by your country’s law.