The iStabilizer Monopod is the ultimate selfie stick! The included smartMount makes this Monopod compatible with iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus*, 6S, and 6S Plus*. It also works with Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy S as well as with virtually any smartphone currently available on the market (up to 3.5″ 90 mm wide). For a limited time: This item now includes the Bluetooth Pocket Shutter Remote.
Constructed out of aircraft grade aluminum, using twist-to-lock technology, this pole is the strongest monopod you’ll find. Don’t put your expensive smartphone at the end of one of those cheap telescoping poles. The iStabilizer Monopod is the strongest and sturdiest on the market!
*The iPhone 6+ with an Otterbox Defender case is just over 3.5″ and will not fit. The iPhone 6+ Otterbox Commuter and Symmetry Series cases are just under 3.5″ will fit in the smartMount. See the video below to see how it fits.
- Will this work with a normal digital camera? Yes, the Monopod uses a standard 1/4″ tripod thread so you can use it with any standard digital camera. Note: a DSLR or large camera will be too heavy to use with this product.
- Does the Monopod include the Mount or do I need to buy that separately? The Monopod comes with the smartMount already included. This will hold any smartphone up to 3.5″ wide (iPhone 6, 6 Plus, Galaxy Note 3/4 and virtually every other smartphone available on the market)
- Looking for the GoPro version? Click here.
- How do I know if this will work with my specific device and case? You can search google for your device name and see what the specs are. They are usually published in mm so as long as the width is 90mm (3.5″) or less, you’ll be good to go.
- How long will it take to ship? All orders ship within 24-48 business hours (we don’t ship on Sat or Sun). Most shipments will arrive within 4-6 business days in the U.S. You can select your shipping method when you check out. Shipping Details Here
- Do you ship International? Yes, we offer international shipping but we can’t guarantee the time it takes to arrive, it really depends on your local postal service. We’ve seen international shipments arrive within a couple of weeks and in some countries up to a month or two. Please note that international customers are responsible for any potential charges (e.g. import tax, customs duty, etc.) required by your country’s law.