Flexible legs with wrapping capability allow you to secure your smartphone to virtually any surface. Capture incredible images without the shakes typically associated with hand-held photography.
The iStabilizer smartFlex™ is small and agile enough to travel with you wherever life takes you. Just pop in your smartphone or mobile device and you’re ready to go! The included smartMount is compatible with iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus*, 6S, and 6S Plus*. It also works with Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy S as well as with virtually any smartphone currently available on the market (up to 3.5″ 90 mm wide)
*The iPhone 6+ with an Otterbox Defender case is just over 3.5″ and will not fit. The iPhone 6+ Otterbox Commuter and Symmetry Series cases are just under 3.5″ and will fit in the smartMount.
- Will this work with a normal digital camera? Yes, the Flex uses a standard 1/4″ tripod thread so you can use it with any standard digital camera. Note: a DSLR or large camera will be too heave to use with this tripod.
- Does the Flex include the Mount or do I need to buy that separately? The Flex comes with the smartMount already included.
- How do I know if this will work with my specific device and case? You can google your device name and see what the specs are. They are usually published in mm so as long as the width is 89mm (3.5″) or less, you won’t need to add the smartMount. All iPhone 4/5 devices and cases, including otterbox, should work just fine with the standard mount that comes included. Larger devices like the iPhone 6, 6+, and Note 4 are all compatible too. *The iPhone 6+ with an Otterbox Defender case is just over 3.5″ and will not fit. The iPhone 6+ Otterbox Commuter and Symmetry Series cases are just under 3.5″ and will fit in the smartMount.
- How long will it take to ship? All orders ship within 24-48 business hours (we don’t ship on Sat or Sun). Most shipments will arrive within 4-6 business days in the U.S. You can select your shipping method when you check out. Shipping Details Here
- Do you ship International? Yes, we offer international shipping but we can’t guarantee the time it takes to arrive, it really depends on your local postal service. We’ve seen international shipments arrive within a couple of weeks and in some countries up to a month or two. Please note that international customers are responsible for any potential charges (e.g. import tax, customs duty, etc.) required by your country’s law.